- Paul Keenleyside, also a member of the
Ferries of British Columbia Forum
, visually and textually documented most of British Columbia's highways and byways. This includes the province's "marine highway." Mr. Keenleyside has also documented in great detail the trans-Atlantic journeys of some of BC Ferries' new vessels as well as the sinking of the Queen of the North.
- British Columbia's Ministry of Transportation has provided this great resource for travel planning in the province. The site has current highway conditions, webcams, and maps.
- Provides public transit within most cities and towns in British Columbia with the exception of Metro Vancouver.
- The South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority oversees public transportation, roads, and bridges in the Metro Vancouver region.
- British Columbia's official Tourism website promoting the province and helping visitors plan a trip.
- A very informative guide to Vancouver Island and the surrounding islands.
- The official tourism site for the Capital region.
- The official online guide to the city of Vancouver.
Tourism Vancouver Island
- The official Vancouver Island and Gulf Islands online travel guide.